It's old news, but last month Cooper turned 1.
And I turned 37, much less of a milestone than his, I know.
It may seem odd, but I've never wanted to be the dad who views his child's life thru a lens and not in reality... "Sure, I was there! See? Here's 3 hours of video I shot to prove it!" So, I set up a camera and let it run, kinda in a reality TV sort of theme... and it worked out. Of course, we had to do some handheld stuff, but I have to resign myself to the idea that some things will only be captured in the giant screen of our memory... and that's good enough.
There's more pix over here and a lot more videos where this one is on the Coopercast.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment